5 October 2005
SOSINA secures Leopard and Panther Licences in the UKCS 23rd Round
SOSINA Exploration Ltd. is delighted to announce that it has gained a 20% interests in the Leopard and Panther Licences being offered in the UKCS 23rd Seaward Licensing Round. The operator is Elixir Petroleum Ltd., who has the remaining 80%.
Read more >>
SOSINA Exploration Ltd. is an independent oil and gas exploration company. The Company was founded in 2004, but with roots back as a sister company to the company Odegaard Ltd. acquired in 2006 by Schlumberger Inc.
SOSINA's active oil and gas portfolio includes offshore interests in Ireland and the UK. SOSINA's portfolio is balanced between appraisal and exploration assets. Comprehensive information on SOSINA and its oil and gas portfolio is available from SOSINA's website at www.sosina.co.uk.